29 Jan Berry Protein Smoothie Bomb!
We absolutely love smoothies here at Complete Health Care Sunbury. They’re a great way to get many nutrients into one jam-packed meal. They’re also refreshing, easy on our digestion, and taste delicious. The Berry Protein Smoothie Bomb recipe is a new one we’ve put together that allows the addition of some extra vegetables, with lots of protein and good healthy fats.
Berry Protein Smoothie Bomb Requires:
- 1 cup of almond milk/ coconut water
- 1 handful of spinach/kale
- 1 knob of ginger
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of chia or flaxseeds
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter/ organic peanut butter
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 handful of ice
- Optional- add 1/4 of avocado and a handful of mint leaves
Blend all the ingredients together and you’ve got yourself a protein-packed anti-inflammatory smoothie you can have for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Berry Protein Smoothie Bomb will keep you full and doesn’t have any added nasties!