29 Jul Chocolate Protein Balls
We love new recipes and making healthy alternatives to our favourite foods. Winter always has us craving chocolate, and making Chocolate Protein Balls is a great way to get your chocolate fix without the added nasties.
You will need:
- 1 scoop chocolate pea/sprouted brown rice/whey protein (50g) 2 Tbsp. LSA mix.
- 1-2 Tbsp. peanut butter/ nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 cup fresh dates, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- handful of raw walnuts
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
What to do:
- Place the protein powder or LSA in a bowl with peanut butter, cacao powder, maca powder, cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Add dates into high powdered blender and blend.
- Place dates into the mixture.
- Place walnuts into blender or food processor and blend, then add to mixture
- Heat up coconut oil and too mixture.
- Stir mixture all together, roll into small balls and coat with shredded coconut