08 Mar Chicken and Tofu Stir fry
What you will need:
90 g of fresh Vermicelli Noodles
500grams of diced chicken breast
Olive/ canola or coconut oil
350grams of firm tofu (cut into cubes)
1 tsp of mince garlic
1 onion (cut finely)
1 red capsicum (sliced)
1 carrot (sliced)
1 bunch of broccolini (chopped)
1/2 cup of packed stir-fry sauce (black bean or satay)- Celebrate health a great choice
3 tbsp of chilli or sweet chilli sauce (adjust accordingly)
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
What to do:
1. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl with boiling water. Cover and leave for 2 minutes, gently stirring and separating strands.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil of choice and heat.
3. Place chicken in the wok and stir fry until cooked. Set aside
4. Cook tofu in 2 or 3 batches over high heat until brown and crisp.
5. Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add remaining vegetables and stir fry for 3-5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
7. Add noodles, chicken and tofu with the combined sauces to the wok.
8. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
9. Toss with sesame seeds and enjoy 🙂