08 Mar Chicken and Tofu Stir fry
Posted at 17:29h in Chiropractic
Check out these 9 Easy Steps to make delicious Chicken and Tofu Stir Fry for a delicious and healthy meal your entire family will love!
What you will need:
- 90 g of fresh Vermicelli Noodles
- 500grams of diced chicken breast
- Olive/ canola or coconut oil
- 350grams of firm tofu (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 onion (cut finely)
- 1 red capsicum (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 bunch of broccolini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of packed stir-fry sauce (black bean or satay)- Celebrate health a great choice
- 3 tbsp of chilli or sweet chilli sauce (adjust accordingly)
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
What to do:
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl with boiling water. Cover and leave for 2 minutes, gently stirring and separating strands.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil of choice and heat.
- Place chicken in the wok and stir fry until cooked. Set aside
- Cook tofu in 2 or 3 batches over high heat until brown and crisp.
- Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, onion, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir fry for 3-5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- Add noodles, chicken, and tofu with the combined sauces to the wok.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss with sesame seeds and enjoy 🙂