22 Jul Chocolate Goji- Berrie Bliss Balls
Chocolate Goji-berrie Bliss Balls
1 cup of almonds
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
6 pitted dates
3 tablespoons of shredded coconut
2 table spoons of Cacao powder
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
3 tablespoons of goji berries
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1. Place almonds, chia and dates into food processor and blend until slightly chunky to help hold the balls together.
2. Place into a bowl, then add cacao powder, cinnamon and goji berries.
3. Melt your coconut oil in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and then add to dry mixture. Stir all ingredients together.
4. Once mix starts to come together, shape mixture into balls.
5. Roll in shredded coconut and store in an airtight container in the fridge.