28 Oct Quinoa Goji-Berry Porridge
Here at complete health care, we believe nutrition plays such a vital role in our overall health. This Quinoa Goji-Berry Porridge will provide you with long-lasting energy to power you through your busy morning!
The Quinoa Goji-Berry Porridge Requires:
- 2/3 cup of quinoa flakes (Coles has a great organic range)
- 1 1/12 cups of water/milk
- 2 tablespoons of goji berries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1/2 a banana
- Handful of chopped nuts
- If you like it sweet, you can add a small tablespoon of honey.
What to do:
- Boil the quinoa flakes for about 8-10 minutes in a saucepan with the 1 1/2 cups fo water.
- Transfer to a bowl
- Add goji berries, cinnamon shredded coconut, and chopped-up banana. Stir through
- Add any extra milk if necessary and top with some chopped nuts, more coconut, and goji berries.