05 Dec Vegan Chocolate Mousse
As the Christmas period is fast approaching, so do the countless parties and dinners. Nobody wants to give up sweet treats so we love making healthy alternatives to our favourite desserts. This Vegan Chocolate Mousse is healthy, tastes delicious, and is full of essential fatty acids.
The Vegan Chocolate Mousse Requires:
- 2 large ripe avocado’s
- 3 large table spoons of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey/ rice malt syrup
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes. When chilled top this irresistable Vegan Chocolate Mousse with fresh raspberries and cacao nibs. Deliciousssss!!