02 Mar Zucchini and Quinoa Fritters
Posted at 08:39h in Chiropractic
Try this delicious Zucchini and Quinoa Fritters recipe for a fast, healthy meal.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 grated Zucchini
- 1 Glove Garlic
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 6 Eggs
- Handful of parsley
- 1/2 Cup of Uncooked Red Quinoa
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place quinoa and 1 cup of water in a small pot of high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- In the meantime, finely chop onion, capsicum and parsley. Crush garlic clove. Grate zucchini.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, garlic, and capsicum and stir-fry on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the onion has softened.
- Whisk together eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add spinach, grated zucchini and quinoa to the pan. Mix well.
- Transfer all cooked ingredients and egg mixture into a baking tray.
- Put in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.