02 Mar Zucchini and Quinoa Fritters
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 Red Capsicum
1 grated Zucchini
1 Glove Garlic
1 Cup Spinach
Handful of parsley
1/2 Cup of Uncooked Red Quinoa
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 pinch of salt
1. Place quinoa and 1 cup of water in a small pot of high heat and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
3. In the meantime, finely chop onion, capsicum and parsley. Crush garlic clove. Grate zucchini.
4. Heat oil in pan. Add onion, garlic and capsicum and stiryfry on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the onion has softened.
5. Whisk together eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
6. Add spinach, grated zucchini and quinoa to the pan. Mix well.
7. Transfer all cooked ingredients and egg mixture into a baking tray.
8. Put in pre heated oven for 10-15 minutes.